Quarq ShockWiz is a suspension system for mountain bikes with air suspension that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates the performance of the suspension every time you pedal. The ShockWiz app shows simple adjustments that combine bike, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bikers, regardless of their experience or intended use of the bike. It works on hardtail and double suspension, and for all skill, speed and terrain levels.
Additional Technical Information:
– Automated optimization recommendations;
– Bump adjustment score – a snapshot of how your suspension is set up;
– Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill;
– The cheap and replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months;
– Waterproof and dustproof – IP67 classification;
– Two alternative tubes (included) offer a range of mounting options;
– The smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones;
– ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bikers, regardless of your experience or intended use of the bike;
– You can tune in to each driving style: efficient (pedaling), balanced, playful or aggressive;
– Tips for air pressure, spring speed, compression and rebound are displayed in the intuitive smartphone app.
– Jump Timer counts the number and width of the jumps;
– Recording compression ratio, tuning style, temperature;
– The app can also be used without ShockWiz hardware to document bikes, suspensions, configuration, terrain and conditions.
– 1 x QUARQ ShockWiz tuning system;
– 1 x QUARQ long connection tube, for forks;
– 1 x QUARQ short connection tube, for rear shock absorbers;
– 1 x QUARQ rubber cover;
– 1 x CR2032 battery (installed);
– 2 cable ties.