The GPS GARMIN Edge 520 Plus is a training tool for cycling. The functions have been enriched compared to the Edge 520 model. It takes up the same structure with an easily readable 2.3 “screen. The display can be customized with the applications.
The GPS Edge 520 Plus includes the preloaded Europe Garmin Cycle cartographic map that takes the most used tracks by users, on-road and off-road. The GPS signal makes new functions available, such as recalculating the route or returning to the starting point.
Like the old 520 model, this GPS inserts Strava segments in real time!
Even more connected in this Plus version, the GPS 520 is compatible with LiveTrack and GroupTrack. It allows messaging between users and includes an accident reporting function.
GPS Edge 520 Plus helps you achieve your goals! The ANT + connection connects the GPS to the power sensor, the cadence meter and the heart rate belt (not included) to obtain useful data such as the VO2 Max, the power at the functional threshold (FTP) and the Cycling Dynamics (thanks to the Vector power sensor ).
Among the various applications compatible with GPS GARMIN, there is Garmin Connect, TrainingPeaks (preloaded application that controls training), TrailForks (download MTB routes), AccuWeather MinuteCast (weather forecast) ..
Additional Technical Information:
– Dimensions: 4.9 x 7.3 x 2.1 cm;
– Double compatibility with GPS and GLONASS;
– Europe Garmin Cycle map background preloaded;
– Preloaded applications: Training Peaks Daily Workout, Best Bike Split, TrailForks, AccuWeather MinuteCast;
– Integrated Strava Live 2.0 segments;
– Advanced training functions;
– Connected functions: smartphone notifications, messaging between cyclists, LiveTrack, GroupTrack, accident reporting;
– Navigation functions: route recalculation, return to the starting point;
– Compatibility: Vector power sensor, Varia safety accessories;
– GPS delivered with 2 supports (standard and embedded front), USB cable, strap and data sheet.