Garmin Edge 130 is a compact and easy-to-use GPS bike computer with cycling awareness functionality.
Simple and robust design with a clear 1.8 “display that is easy to read in sunlight or in low light conditions.
With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you will know how far, fast, hard and high you drove on the longest climbs or on your way to the city.
Includes navigation with shift prompts and even shows how to get back to the beginning; download courses from the Course Creator feature in the Garmin Connect online community and compete in real time with Strava Live Segments.
Connected features include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Support features allow you to easily share your location.
Battery life: up to 15 hours.
It’s the little things that make the difference, which is why you’ll love the Edge 130. This compact and robust GPS cycling computer has everything you need to navigate, track your stats, stay in touch with loved ones and more. And it’s all in a compact device that goes where you go and doesn’t weigh you down.
Additional Technical Information:
– Dimensions: 4.1 x 6.3 x 1.6 cm;
– Waterproofing: IPX7;
– Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion;
– Display size: 2.7 x 3.6 cm / 1.8 “diag (4.5 cm);
– Screen resolution: 303 x 230 pixels;
– Battery life: up to 15 hours;
– High sensitivity receiver;
– Sensors: GPS, GLONASS, barometric altimeter, accelerometer.
– Smart notifications;
– Compatible with Vector (power meter);
– Compatible with Garmin Connect (online community in which we analyze, categorize and share data);
– Automatic synchronization (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect).